sábado, 10 de novembro de 2007

Blue moon


Let's take a blast to the moon.
Let's pack our soul
And take a plan to follow our heart.
Give me your hand.
Shuu...!
Try to enjoy the silence.
Beautiful, isn't it?
However, today I don't feel like I could touch the sky.
Maybe because there are so many things that I will like to tell you...
Come kiss the water with me.
Say it's me that you adore.
Why are you so cruel?
I don't know...
Hey, can you see the sadness in my face?
What would you say?
Nothing, probably.
"Well..." you said.
"I will look at you
And whisper slowly: Close your eyes... I'll take you to the moon."

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

great job
"fly me to the moon" lalala

Anónimo disse...

Aquelas imagens que nos fascinam, Marta :) E como eu gosto deste blog, de ti, e da lua :D

Sandra disse...

AMOOOOOOOOOOOO ! :D*

Anónimo disse...

honestly.. the greatest peom I'm ever read.. maybe bcuz.. it's just how I feel..

Continua marta :D:D:D:D:D
besones!@

Anónimo disse...

keep going ;)